Paris has the big shots that EVERYBODY knows about but list is a little more extensive branching out to a few more possibilities. In no particular order and definitely not an exhausted list:
- Eiffel Tower – Climb me, walk under me, explore the gardens and river bank view around me.
- Arc de Triomphe – Descend beneath the worlds craziest round about to reach me. Home to the grave of the unknown soldier. Climb me for an incredible view (+18 without supervision).
- Champs-Élysées – Famous shopping street
- Notre Dame
- The Louvre – Make a reservation or get there early! The ques are insane!
- Moulin Rouge – Go see a show or just stop by.
- Sacre Coeur – Cathedral with a phenomenal view! Right next to our next stop>
- Monte Martre – Famous sketch artist district.
- Ladurée – Best macaroons in the world!
- Tuileries Palace
- Galeries Lafayette – Incredible department store. At christmas sported an inside down christmas tree.
- Les Passages – French alleyway shopping streets filled with boutiques, patisseries, collectors stores, restaurants and other specialised stores.
- Louis Vuitton Fondation – Space funded by Louis Vuitton. The museum building is an architectural masterpiece thematically designed on the French motto voyages.
- Bastille – Former site of the Bastille which was the fortress of defence and iconic symbol of the Ancien Régime but was torn down by the sans culottes during the revolution. -> The reason for Bastille Day.
- Train hop and wander! – self explanatory just explore mapless!!
- Versailles – Chateau/Palace, former residence of the royal family. Buildings and gardens.
- Euro Disney – Europe’s Disneyland